All Star Program
- Enthusiasm and commitment to the 4-H program
- Demonstrates outstanding leadership skills
- Involved in 4-H County and Out-of-County events
- Active in their club
- A positive role model for all 4-H members
- Enjoys public speaking
- Can act independently and also as a team to complete goals
The 4-H members that are chosen to be an All Star have shown exemplary accomplishments in the 4-H Program and the community. For eligibility requirements, please review the How to apply to be SBC All Star.
- 16 years old by end of the year in which you would assume All Star duties
- Active participation in the 4-H program for at least 12 months before applying to be an All Star
- Earned at least a Bronze Star
- Leadership abilities, citizenship concern, and maturity of judgment
- Have a strong interest in continuing in the 4-H program and a willingness to assume a leadership role at the county level
- Recognize the opportunities and responsibilities of an All Star
To apply for San Benito County All Star, members who are qualified may submit an application between July 1 and 5 pm of the first Thursday of November of the year prior to assuming All Star duties. A brief oral interview by the Incentives & Recognition (I & R) Committee will be scheduled soon after applications are due. To apply, please download All Star Application and complete it by the deadline.