The San Benito County 4-H Youth Development Program (4-H YDP) Committees provide leadership to the 4-H Program within their respective areas and offer insight, review, and input for the operation and management of the 4-H Program.
Committees are comprised of a representative group of 4-H youth and adult volunteers and are appointed by the San Benito 4-H County Council.
Committee Chair Responsibilities
- Convening and facilitating committee meetings
- Ensuring the committee fulfills its charge
- Reviewing and providing feedback on candidates for their committee
- Developing an annual budget, which is approved by County Council
- Sharing committee work with all program stakeholders
- Committees meet throughout the year, through face-to-face meetings, conference calls, and email communications in order to conduct committee business.
Committee terms start on July 1st. Youth terms are one year, renewable for an additional year; Adult Volunteers and Partner terms are for two years.
- Committee sign ups: https://ucanr.edu/survey/survey.cfm?surveynumber=20382.
Budget Request Form - Fill in - Please submit this request by May 12th, 2016 to the County Office. Committees and all other events and activities should use this form and process for budget requests for funding from the San Benito County 4-H Council. This will allow the Executive Board to properly budget/allocate funds for the next year. Requests for funds should be submitted as a budget item for the upcoming year.