Returning Youth Members
Steps to enroll a Returning 4-H Youth
Welcome to another amazing year in 4-H! Please take a moment to review the 4-H Membership Policy. To enroll, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Enroll in 4hOline or complete a paper enrollment package.
- You will be required to enroll in at least one 4-H club and one project within that club. For a list of current clubs and the projects they offer, please go to Club List for San Benito County 4-H.
- If you are having trouble with 4hOnline, please consult this help page.
- If you need a paper enrollment package (i.e. you have no internet access) please contact the club leader.
Step 2: Pay enrollment fee to your Club Leader or on-line payment system (additional fees apply).
2020-2021 - Returning Youth Member Enrollment Fee with cash/check discount schedule:
- Early Bird Special: July 1st - August 31st = $70
- Regular: September 1st - October 31st = $80
- Late Enrollment: November 1st to June 30th = $90
You may not begin participating in 4-H activities until both steps have been completed.
You may access your 4hOnline profile at any time of the year to change what projects you are enrolled in, update your health information, etc.
If you have any questions about enrolling a new youth member, please contact the County 4-H Office at 831-637-5346 x13 or mobile (831) 205-3180 or firstname.lastname@example.org.