We are gauging interest in a workshop on the topic that would include speakers who successfully implement hunting enterprises in California. The workshop would cover:
- Income earning potential
- Various hunting enterprise arrangements (guided, clubs, etc.)
- Logistics and considerations
- Lease agreements / contracts
- CDFW Private Lands Programs
- Landowner / Outfitter / Hunting club panel
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 831-637-5346 x14, if you would be interested in attending this type of workshop. If there is enough interest, I will work with Luke Macaulay, UCCE Rangeland Policy & Planning Specialist, who has researched hunting operations, to organize the workshop.
I look forward to hearing from you!