Register now to learn how to increase profit on your ranch! This is a workshop not to be missed.
We were lucky enough to get Dave Pratt, owner of Ranch Management Consultants, to come talk to local producers about tools that can help you increase effectiveness, reduce stress and create business success. Additional speakers will include Pam Krone and Devii Rao.
Date: Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Time: 8:00 - 3:30
Location: Moss Landing Marine Lab: 8272 Moss Landing Road, Moss Landing, with an afternoon field tour at Monkeyflower Ranch.
Cost: $40 includes lunch, (scholarships available)
RSVP: email@example.com or 831-647-4238
Registration Deadline: September 19
Workshop Topics will include the following:
- Transforming your ranch into a sustainable business
- Three secrets for increasing profit
- Using cell grazing to increase profit and improve rangeland in California
- Local cost and revenue study
- Soil improvement and carbon sequestration through conservation practices
- Monkeyflower Ranch Business Planning and Farm Tour
For additional information, check out the flyer: https://ucanr.edu/blogs/LNRBlog/blogfiles/62442.pdf.