4-H Youth Development Program
Help your county 4-H programs without spending anything extra.
We have an opportunity to sign up for 4-H Debit/Visa Card.
4-H needs your help!
The Race Is ON for San Benito County to get 60 interest forms filled out right away so our county can qualify for the 4-H Visa Debit Card! So great to hear from Devii Rao, our County Director, tell us how this is an awesome way to show our 4-H Pride - and fundraise directly for our county without any extra time or money! Go to http://bit.ly/ca4hcard and fill out the form now! #CA4HCard #4hgrowshere #sanbenitocounty4h
Watch this 1-minute video to learn how to contribute to San Benito County 4-H without spending any extra money or time! by Devii Roa, County Director
Click here to learn more about the card and to fill out the interest form. No financial information is required on the interest form and it takes two minutes!
- Good for 4-H youth: 4-H youth programs get the benefit of ongoing funding according to the participation in your county, to be used where it’s needed most in your county.
- Good for you: Awesome rewards, zero recurring fees, no credit check. Every purchase helps your 4-H county, but that money doesn’t come out of your pocket.
- Good for your county 4-H Program: All funds raised go directly to your county.
- 4-H program received 1% back on all your purchases. Funds will support the San Benito 4-H program.
Sign up if you are interested in participating in this 4-H fundraiser:
- the goal is to get 60 people signed up by September 30 )
- They can scroll down toward the bottom of the page and fill in their info where it says, “California 4-H GroundSwell Visa Debit Card Early Registration."
- People will be signing up just to show their interest. The card is not quite available yet.
- People can sign up here: https://groundswellcard.com/ca-4-h-interest-page/
- They can scroll down toward the bottom of the page and fill in their info where it says, “California 4-H GroundSwell Visa Debit Card Early Registration." for San Benito County
Our physical Office is Temporarily Closed. To help protect our community, we are working remotely. We hope to be back to regular service soon!
We’re still working! Please contact us.
4-H Program: Julie Katawicz at email@example.com 831-205-3180
Livestock & Natural Resources: Devii Rao at firstname.lastname@example.org or 831-205-3125
Administrative Issues: Jennifer Gomer at email@example.com or 408-825-4455
COVID-19 Training for 4-H leaders for IN-PERSON MEETINGS as of July 10, 2020
We would like to truly thank all the 4-H volunteer leaders for taking the time to review the UC policies regarding the COVID-19 procedures. These procedures are designed to follow State and County guidelines regarding phase 2 of COVID-19 reopening phase.
All 4-H leader will need to read the following prior to completing the COVID-19 4-H Leader survey and holding a in-person 4-H meeting up to 8 youth and 2 adults:
- COVID-19 Phase 2 Safety Protocol Checklist For 4-H Adult Volunteers
- COVID-19 Phase 2 Information for 4-H Programs and Volunteers.
- Survey: https://ucanr.edu/survey/survey.cfm?surveynumber=30579.
All family's housing animals at the 4-H Farm OR visiting the 4-H farm are REQUIRED by COVID-19 ordinance from the Health Department, Governor of California & UCANR to WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES WHILE OUT OF YOUR VEHICLE ON THE 4-H Farm!