4-H Youth Development Program
Our physical Office is open as of July 7, 2021.
Our new office schedule:
Monday office is open for drop off and pick of materials and mail. No 4-H staff in the office.
From: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
Wednesday & Thursday
4-H office staff are in the office from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
4-H Program: Julie Katawicz firstname.lastname@example.org 831-205-3180
Livestock & Natural Resources: Devii Rao email@example.com or 831-205-3125
Administrative Issues: Jenny Gomer firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-825-4455
4-H clubs may start meeting in person for meetings and actives as of July 1, 2021.
- For indoor 4-H activities, everyone must wear masks, regardless of vaccination status, and should maintain 3 feet distancing.
- For outdoor 4-H activities, no masks are required, including unvaccinated people. No distancing is required for outdoor 4-H activities.
- However, if there is a 4-H meeting with youth at our office, then that is a youth activity and everyone should wear a mask.
For more information refer to the UCANR handout:
Volunteers/leaders review these two websites before resuming in-person activities:
- All volunteers and participants who are working onsite, in the field, or conducting in-person activities been may not engage in in-person UC ANR-sponsored activities if they have symptoms of, have been exposed to, or diagnosed with COVID-19 until symptoms have resolved or negative test results are provided
- Volunteers who come into the office for extended periods of time must complete a screening survey upon arrival and may not stay in the office without clearance.
- All materials/announcements for programs, activities, events, etc. must clearly state that UC ANR COVID-19 Safety Standards will be maintained. This includes notice that that persons should stay home when they have symptoms or have been in close contact to someone who has COVID-19; that UC ANR employees, volunteers and participants who are not vaccinated are required to wear face masks when gathering indoors (see UC ANR Mask Protocol), and cleaning/hygienic practices must be maintained.