Events & Conferences
Upcoming 4-H Events
4-H events take on a variety of different forms, such as field days, judging, presentation contests, and other educational activities. These educational events serve a variety of functions, including:
- allowing members a place to showcase their work and receive feedback
- an introduction to new topics and opportunity to learn new skills
- reinforce the learning cycle and allow members to apply knowledge gained in 4-H projects
Event & Date
4-H All Star Project Event:
4-H Emerald Star Project Event:
4-H families and Community
Clover Bud Countywide Project
Calling All 4-H Members
5 to 10 years old
Emma Kelly will be leading the Clover Bud project. The clover bud project is an exciting way to learn through fun actives with fellow 4-H members. You will earn a 4-H pin for your hat!!
- March 23rd from 10 am - noon
- April 13th from 10 am - noon
- May 4th from noon - 2 pm
- Meeting at the 4-H Office in the conference room
- 3228 Southside Road, Hollister
- Contact Emma Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and sign up for the Clover Bud project
- 4-H membership is required, so come check out 4-H!
Annual 4-H Pancake Breakfast
Presented by: San Benito County 4-H Clubs
- Date: April 14th
- Time: 7:30 am to Noon
- Location: Bolado Park Pavilion Building
- Tickets at the door $10.
- Open to the community! Come join the fun.
Come support the San Benito County 4-H clubs program while enjoying a delicious breakfast cooked by 4-H families!
Fashion Revue Judging and Show
- Date: May 1st & 2nd
- May 2nd - Fashion Show at 5 pm
- Located at Wizzard Cafe'
- Dinner avaliable after the show
- Come support the talented 4-H members will enjoying a old fashion meal of hot dogs, hamburgers, chips , soda or milk shake.
NEW - Physics Lab class in Disneyland
- May 26th physics lab in Disneyland at California Advantures.
- Offering 2 lab classes
- 3rd to 6th graders. (ages 7 to 12)
- 6th to 12th graders. (ages 13 to 19)
- We are including a two day hopper pass to the park with registration fee. You may arrive before the event to use the passes.
- Families are responsible for transportation and hotel.
- We have reserved a block of rooms for families at Desert Inn & Suites.
- Registration closes on April 4th! Register now
- Disneyland Physics Event Flier
- Join today! 4-H membership is required to attend this event.
4-H Summer Camp
- Camp dates: July 26th -29th
- Camp Loma in Santa Cruz mountains
- An amazing experience for all ages.
- Summer Camp Registration: http://cesantacruz.ucanr.edu/Youth_Development/Camps_-_Conferences/
- 4-H membership is required to attend Summer Camp. Join today!
- Interested in camp councilor - Summer Camp Planning Committees : member secure sign-up or Guest sign-up (no login required) Next meeting is March 1st at 6:30 pm in Soquel. Email: