Events, Parades & Conference
4-H events take on a variety of different forms, such as field days, judging, presentation contests, and other educational activities. These educational events serve a variety of functions, including:
- allowing members a place to showcase their work and receive feedback
- an introduction to new topics and opportunity to learn new skills
- reinforce the learning cycle and allow members to apply knowledge gained in 4-H projects
Event & Date
Parade Insurance Requirement:
Leader/ parents will need to notify the organization in charge of the parade event of your clubs intent to participate in the parade. You will need to submit the parade registration forms to the 4-H office for county director signatures. Leaders/parents are not authorized to sign the parade registration/ application on behalf of the University and 4-H organization due to liability.
If your 4-H club is walking or driving in a parade, you will need to provide the unsigned parade registration form to the 4-H office 30 days prior to the event.
The leaders/parent driving a vehicle in a parade must also complete the following documents:
- unsigned parade registration form
- ATTACHMENT D
- Provide a copy of Driver Licenses for the person driving the float vehicle in the parade.
- Provide copy of your auto insurance
- Provide a copy of registration for auto and trailer being driven in the parade.
- Will Animals be participating in the Parade?
- If NO animals will be participating in the parade, an Email must be sent to 4-H CES advising that club will NOT have animals participating in the parade.
- If animals will be participating in the Parade you must complete Animal Participation release form below.
Requirements for events with
Any event that you are participating in as a 4-H Club member with your animals will require the completion of the ANIMAL PARTICIPATION RELEASE FORM link below. Copy must be received by UC office prior to event.
4-H All Star Project Event:
Events updated when scheduled.
We welcome the community to join us for many of our 4-H events and actives. However 4-H membership is required for some of our events.