Join 4-H Today!
4-H offers youth limitless opportunities for friendship, growth, fun, and life skills. By engaging youth and adults in a meaningful partnerships, 4-H helps youth to reach their full potential as competent, confident, leaders of character who contribute and are connected to their communities. To learn more about what the 4-H program has to offer our youth, check out the 4-H New Family Handbook.
Special Note: 4-H On-Line enrollment system will be down for software upgrades from July 1st to August 14th. You may enroll on-line after August 15th. Paper enrollment forms available to complete and submit to the 4-H office or your 4-H community leader.
STEP 1: CHOOSE A 4-H CLUB
List of San Benito County 4-H Clubs
- YOUTH ENROLL IN 4-H ON-LINE
- YOUTH PAPER ENROLLMENT FORMS.
- ADULT ENROLL IN 4-H ON-LINE
- ADULT PAPER ENROLLMENT FORMS.
STEP 3: PAY REGISTRATION FEES
SEE BELOW FOR INFORMATION ON THESE ENROLLMENT STEPS
4-H ENROLLMENT FEE PAYMENT:
- CASH/CHECK DISCOUNT -Pay directly to your 4-H community club leader.
- ON-LINE payment survey system! - Additional $10 processing fee will apply for credit card transactions.
- PayPal App. use "firstname.lastname@example.org as payee. - Additional $10 processing fee will apply for credit card transactions.
FIRST TIME 4-H YOUTH MEMBERSHIP (New 4-H membership)
- Paid within 30 days of registration =$75
- If paid after 30 days of registration -see payment schedule below for month.
RETURNING YOUTH MEMBER ENROLLMENT FEE (cash/check discount)
- Early Clover Special: July 1st - September 30th = $75
- Fall Clover: October 1st - November 30th = $85
- Late Clover: Enrollment: December 1st to June 30th = $95
RETURNING YOUTH MEMBER ENROLLMENT FEES (with credit card processing fee)
- Early Clover Special: July 1st - September 30th = $85
- Fall Clover:: October 1st - November 30th = $95
- Late Clover: December 1st to June 30th = $105
NEW & RETURNING ADULT LEADERS ENROLLMENT FEE:
- Cash/check discount = $30.00
- Credit card payment = $40.00
Fee waiver assistance is available for families to cover the 4-H enrollment in financial need. A family will need to complete the 4-H fee waiver form. After completing the 4-H fee waiver form, turn it into your 4-H community club leader or 4-H office staff.
Just a reminder to all youth, parents and leaders. A 4-H member needs to be in good standing to be eligible to show livestock at the county fairs and state fair! A member in good standing is current 4-H enrollment, 4-H registration paid, minimum of 6 hours completed in project plus 80% of the additional meeting required by project leader, members APR (Annual Project Report) completed.