Become a NEW 4-H Member
Welcome to 4-H!
All livestock youth members interested in showing livestock at fair
MUST BE ENROLLED BY DECEMBER 31st in 4-H on-line and livestock project.
To enroll, follow these steps:
STEP 1: CHOOSE A 4-H CLUB
List of San Benito County 4-H Clubs
- YOUTH ENROLL IN 4-H ON-LINE
- YOUTH PAPER ENROLLMENT FORMS.
- Additional Support Instructions for 4-H on-line registration
- You may access your 4hOnline profile at any time of the year to change what projects you are enrolled in, update your health information, etc.
STEP 3: PAY REGISTRATION FEES
- 2021-2022 - New Youth Membership (regardless of date joined) with cash/check discount is $75.00 if paid within 30 day of registration.
- Cash or a check made out to the 4-H club are both acceptable forms of payment.
- ON-LINE payment survey system! - Additional $10 processing fee will apply for credit card transactions.
- PayPal App. use "firstname.lastname@example.org as payee. - Additional $10 processing fee will apply for credit card transactions.
FIRST TIME 4-H YOUTH MEMBERSHIP (New 4-H membership)
- Paid within 30 days of registration =$75 (cash/check discount)
- New youth member & new leader enrollment fee with cash/check discount schedule. The enrollment fee will remain at early bird special only if the fee is paid within 30 days of registering on-line for 4-H!
- If you choose to pay the registration fee after 30 day of registration the fee will be the same as returning members and/or leader for the date scale fee chart above.
Fee waiver assistance is available for families to cover the 4-H enrollment in financial need. A family will need to complete the 4-H fee waiver form. After completing the 4-H fee waiver form, turn it into your 4-H community club leader or 4-H office staff.
You may not begin participating in 4-H activities until both steps have been completed.
You may access your 4hOnline profile at any time of the year to change what projects you are enrolled in, update your health information, etc.
If you have any questions about enrolling a new youth member, please contact the County 4-H Office at 831-637-5346 x13, mobile (831) 205-3180 or email@example.com.