Become a NEW 4-H Member
Welcome to 4-H!
To enroll, follow these steps:
STEP 1: CHOOSE A 4-H CLUB
List of San Benito County 4-H Clubs
- YOUTH ENROLL IN 4-H ON-LINE ZSuite enrollment system
- YOUTH PAPER ENROLLMENT FORMS.
- Additional Support Instructions for 4-H on-line registration
- You may access your 4hOnline profile at any time of the year to change what projects you are enrolled in, update your health information, etc.
STEP 3: PAY REGISTRATION FEES
- 2022-2023 4-H Enrollment fee
NEW payment process for 2022-2023 enrollment fee structure.
The 1st youth in the family will include a $40 family 4-H program fee. After the 1st youth in family enrollment fee will reduce to $100 since the family fee has been covered under the 1st youth enrollment fee for the family 4-H program fee.
The 4-H $40 family program fee covers the 4-H leaders in our 4-H program by sharing the cost equally with all the 4-H youth families.
- Cash or a check made out to the 4-H club are both acceptable forms of payment.
- ON-LINE payment survey system! - Additional $5 processing fee will apply for credit card transactions.
- PayPal App. use "email@example.com as payee. - Additional $10 processing fee will apply for credit card transactions.
Fee waiver assistance is available for families to cover the 4-H enrollment in financial need. A family will need to complete the 4-H fee waiver form. After completing the 4-H fee waiver form, turn it into your 4-H community club leader or 4-H office staff.
You may not begin participating in 4-H activities until both steps have been completed.
You may access your 4hOnline profile at any time of the year to change what projects you are enrolled in, update your health information, etc.
If you have any questions about enrolling a new youth member, please contact the County 4-H Office at 831-637-5346 x102, mobile (831) 205-3180 or firstname.lastname@example.org.